What is The Porterbrook Network?
The Porterbrook Network provides comprehensive training for Christians in the context of their local church and ministry. Our courses teach Christians to live in the light of the bible story at the heart level in the context of community on mission to the world.
The network currently delivers three successive programs of study:
Porterbrook Learning helps ordinary Christians learn how to serve Jesus and his people better — whether they are church leaders, church planters, or simply Christians wanting to become more mission-focused.
Porterbrook Seminary provides an affordable and flexible college-level course that allows students to study in the context of their ministry over three years.
WESTPorterbrook connects the best of the academy to local church and church-planting contexts to
deliver gospel-centred training through GDip, Masters, and PhD level studies.
What is The Porterbrook Network About?
Six values shape the way Porterbrook Network produces materials, provides courses and runs Learning Sites. We provide training that is:
- Accessible Designed for ordinary Christians
- Practical Concrete applications and examples
- Relational Study in community, engage globally
- Contextual Train 'on the job' in ordinary life
- Flexible Study at your own pace
- Affordable Lower training costs without loss of quality